The Consumer Price Index (CPI) is an important measure of the nation's economy. Those numbers came out today and it gives one...pause. Here are the business news headlines from today:
- You're not spending and nobody can blame you;
- The restaurant business may change...forever;
- Walmart to give employees more money;
- Renters, Landlords and Wall Street;
- Movies and Films - How theaters might lure you back;
- The Wall Street report
- Elon Musk says, "Arrest me!"
Those stories and a Partly Personal Piece. I had to test out some new equipment for an upcoming interview and who better to use as our "test dummies" than family. A brief conversation about how a Mother and Daughter are dealing with, what has been called, the "new normal". You can hear that right here.
Thanks for listening.
- May 12, 2020