Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines where in under nine minutes you're up to speed on some of the big business news stories of the day. And click through to listen to us chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Let's go:
- Wait, what? $4 a gallon for gas;
- Some have already received their stimulus payment;
- Mark Cuban on what you should do with your cash;
- Ulta CEO Mary Dillon stepping down...a surprise;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some news about Bitcoin;
- Netflix is cracking down on freeloaders.
Those stories PLUS you get to hear from Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro and, yes, we're talking pigs and...guns. To listen in just click this link.
- March 12, 2021