It's the 12th day of March and thank for clicking through for the top business news stories of the day. These stories are just a click away:
- Wealthy folks bribe their kids into trendy colleges and universities;
- Boeing continues to have troubles with their stock and worried passengers;
- Dick's Sporting Goods to rid itself of rifles and some shoes;
- You may have forgotten about Lumber Liquidators but the SEC didn't;
- The UK votes against the Theresa May Brexit plan...now what;
- Windsor Heights said "no" to Aldi but not Waukee;
- Is it really a paid family leave proposal from Sen. Joni Ernst;
- What happened today and why on Wall Street.
Those stories plus I'll have a conversation about the Latino Community not only in Iowa but in the United States with Joe Henry an official with LULAC the League of United Latin American Citizens. And yes, we'll touch on the impact Latinos have on business, education, voting and more here in Iowa with LULAC Council 307. To hear that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!
- March 12, 2019