So much to keep track of...right? Today the markets remained volatile, Starbucks reversed course and some stuff got cheaper last month. It's the business news headlines, let's get to it:
- Juneteenth is hot with businesses;
- Starbucks reversed its decision on BLM;
- Housing and interest rates;
- Seafood and COVID19;
- Some things have gotten cheaper...a list;
- The Wall Street Report;
- And when 1.5 Americans being jobless is good news.
Thanks for listening! And a reminder we're on News/Talk 1540 KXEL on Sunday at Noon with the Business Week in Review. Want to follow us on Twitter? You can find us @IoB_NewsHour.
Have a great weekend!
- June 12, 2020