The word "hope" helped Wall Street bounce up. Now the test will be if that hope is realized. Here are the top business news stories from today:
- Hope and Wall Street;
- The IRS and the Partial Government Shutdown;
- Bill Gates has no problem with the wealthy paying more;
- Prices at Whole Foods are going up;
- Katy Parry shoes pulled. Why? Concerns of "blackface";
- Amazon may be going to NYC after all;
- Wall Street and the Numbers.
Those stories plus a conversation about communication with Wayne Bruns of Tero International. Did you know that the first step in effective communication can be "active listening"? To hear that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!
- February 12, 2019