It's the Late Edition of the Business News Headlines...don't ask. Today we got a glimmer of hope regarding the U.S. China trade war...but, we've been here before. That story and:
- Saudi Aramco had another big day;
- Boeing and the saga of the 737 Max;
- Krispy Kreme & Nazis;
- The people who are benefiting from the economy;
- Hot real estate markets- not where you think;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Make a great living by starting out here.
Those stories plus a review of a conversation about student loan debt with Steve McCullough of Iowa Student Loan. We're airing this tonight because we figure lots of families will be getting together and this could be a topic of conversation. You can listen to that conversation here.
Thanks for coming by!
- December 12, 2019