We kick things off today about a wild story dealing with some retail stores overcharging customers at check out. Also, today is the second day of the great Iowa State Fair and there is news out, at the end of the broadcast about the future of Major League Baseball at The Field of Dreams also in...Iowa. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Retail over-charging and getting caught;
- "Surprise!" says General Motors;
- Job cuts happening at Best Buy;
- Not to be outdone so too at Peloton;
- Union News from Trader Joes;
- How about a Ring reality TV show?
- What's in the Inflation Reduction Act?
- The Wall Street Report;
- And, Quiet Quitting is having a moment.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 12, 2022