The markets started the morning down and just kept heading that way. It's the business news headlines for Monday the 12th of August...thanks for being here to start a new week. Up today:
- Dare we say the word..."Recession"?
- This expense is dialing back the lifestyle of Americans;
- Heard of the term "Wealth Works"? Sounds better than it is;
- Like pasta? We've got a tip for you;
- Bayer, the EPA and Roundup;
- Your career might depend on your..."AQ".
Those stories and Laura Kinnard from DMBizMixer.com is with us to chat it up about the Iowa State Fair, politicians, the business of the fair and some networking events happening in the city. Click here for that conversation.
- August 12, 2019