Welcome back to the Monday Edition of the business news headlines. We can tell you that Wall Street today paused a bit as several important items kick off this week. But, before we get into that...here's what we've got for you today:
- When is CEO compensation too much;
- Mounting concern over a COVID19 vaccine;
- Ford continues a tradition that is 39 years old;
- The business world vs. voting restrictions;
- Chips dip and the president weighs in;
- Who makes up the "Dream Customer" today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Gen Z is looking at a rough future.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- April 12, 2021