It's the business news headlines for Friday the 12th day of April, thanks for coming by. On the newscast today:
- Markets move up on financials and entertainment;
- Another retail chain in trouble;
- Despite "fake news" and privacy issues social media still strong;
- A company that knows if you are going to quit...before you say anything;
- While Uber goes public drivers struggle to make a living;
- GE pays a big fine;
- 2020 hopeful Andrew Yang and the hologram story;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories an we'll introduce you to two young podcasters from Iowa City, Iowa. Michele Guild does "Welcome to My Podcast" podcast and Justin Comer does "I Hear I C" featuring artists from the Iowa City area. Both can be found on the new Iowa Podcast Network. Here is Michele and Justin...
Thanks for coming by!
- April 12, 2019