Friday Nov 11, 2022
The Business News Headlines 11 November 2022
It is the evening of Veteran's Day. We hope you had the opportunity to thank a vet for their service. Just ahead: The confusion over at Twitter is…uhm…still a dumpster fire. Wakanda Forever is at the box office and Disney hopes it’s a hit. Welcome to the Friday, November 11th edition of the business news headlines. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Is Twitter imploding?
- Wakanda Forever might be a huge blockbuster;
- The markets gained and so too did oil;
- Restaurants raising prices and getting called out;
- And, yes, we have a list.
- Consumers still sour on the economy but, there is a but;
- He went from billions to broke in less than a week;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What is the right way to quit post pandemic?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.