Thursday Nov 11, 2021
The Business News Headlines 11 November 2021
It's "Friday Eve" and we've got the business news headlines for you. Also, don't miss the conversation with MaryBeth Meyer about a fantastic non-profit the Pinky Swear Foundation and what they do that is so very cool. But, first the news on this Veterans Day in the United States and the Remembrance Day in Canada:
- A virtual summit think presidents of China and the U.S.;
- Consumer spending in China was OK...but there is a but;
- Elon Musk did sell some Tesla shares but...
- Disney disappoints today;
- Gas prices in the Bay Area and the nation;
- Health insurance premiums up but...
- A solution to the supply-chain problem but for profits;
- The Wall Street Report
- Door Dash gets cozy with Dollar General.
For the interview you'll meet MaryBeth Meyer from the Pinky Swear Foundation. Think childhood cancer and helping families...and her personal journey to a career with real meaning. To listen, click here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.