Thank you to veterans both past and present for your service to our nation. It's the business news headlines for Wednesday the 11th of November and here is what we've got for you:
- Wall Street ends the day mixed;
- Lyft is getting into a new service and why;
- Could the recession get worse...some say yes;
- Americans are taking 401(k) cash;
- Target is doing something very different and why;
- UPS has relaxed a bunch of rules;
- Retailers starting to worry about shortages;
- Mom's are suing employers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some disturbing housing news.
Thanks for listening!
- November 11, 2020