Greetings from Washington D.C. on this beautiful spring day. We're here with the Greater Des Moines Partnership, the fourth largest chamber group in the country as roughly 185 participants attempt to talk business with key legislators and staff. Glad you're here with us. In the news:
- Inflation ticks down but...enough?
- Rep. Rodney Davis says, "Build it here."
- Work from home brands are struggling;
- Looks like Kohls may survive, for now;
- Ever hear of DeliverThat? You will today;
- A key abortion rights bill fails in the Senate;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Another layoff story. It's becoming a thing.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 11, 2022