Wall Street snapped a five day losing streak today and we'll share with you why. It's the Business News Headlines for March 11, thanks for being here! In the news:
- Strong Retail Sales Data and Tech lifts the markets;
- Boeing shares down a bunch, think air crashes;
- President Trump released his 2020 budget and the U.S. House says it's dead on arrival;
- How much money do Americans spend each day? Some surprising results;
- New proposed rules are out regarding overtime pay;
- Des Moines University set to leave the city and head to West Des Moines;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard is in talking about business networking and education events this week and we've got a ton of them. To hear that, click this link.
Thanks for listening!
- March 11, 2019