It was the first full week in several weeks and much of business seemed ready for the weekend. In the newscast tonight:
- The main word on Wall Street is "Uncertainty".
- New home sales were down in November and December;
- The shutdown and housing, another problem;
- Bet you've never heard of Ollie's Bargain Outlet. You will today;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories and some fun with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. Each Friday we take a look at his picks for Stuff to DO in the Metro and we'll start out talking...rodeo! To hear that zany stuff...click here.
Thanks for listening!
- January 11, 2019