Thanks for coming by again on a day that the Wall Street markets rose and fell in a very volatile session. Here's what we've got for you today for the business news headlines:
- A family of 4 and $12,800. Details;
- The Biden Stimulus Plan and the economy;
- Words you should not say to employees;
- Mortgage rates rise and more housing news;
- Goodyear posts a loss of $1.3 billion but stock is up;
- Disney says goodbye to Mandalorian star Gina Carano;
- The Wall Street Report;
- New filings for unemployment are down...but;
- Apartment deals and price hikes. Think remote workers.
Thanks for listening!
- February 11, 2021