It's Monday and here are some of the biggest business news stories of the day and we'll start out by looking at how the markets...stalled out.
- The Dow came off it's session high to end the day down;
- Ten healthy retail brands that are expanding brick & mortar;
- Five thoughts as you start your own business;
- Revive the shopping mall with...cannabis;
- Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) was in #DSMUSA some thoughts;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Those stories and Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com joins me to talk up some business networking and educational events happening this week. To hear that conversation, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- February 11, 2019