Welcome back to another work week. A reminder that the markets will be closed on Friday for the Good Friday and start of Passover. Today our first story is a shocking bit of news as we focus on folks that, even today, make less than fifteen-dollars an hour.
- 50% of women of color make less than $15 an hour;
- The link to Jim Crow?
- Gas prices are trending lower and why;
- Another tech giant to offer a stock split;
- Recreational pot sales in New Jersey? Could be.
- Starbucks seeking a lawyer in union relations;
- McDonald's closing stores and the impact on the bottom line;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Etsy sellers on strike and why.
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- April 11, 2022