The markets stalled out today as investors play a "wait and see" sort of day. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 11th of April. Here is what's inside:
- Millennials are falling out of the Middle Class;
- The Uber IPO is a thing;
- Grocery War, Trade War now Tax War;
- The National Pork Expo gets shut down;
- The Des Moines International Airport has growing pains;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus our Restaurant of the Week is Range Grill + Golf located in Urbandale, Iowa. This place has three really cool things going for it: An amazing restaurant with interesting menu items, a great state of the art golf simulator and signature cocktails that will lift your spirits. I'll chat with owner Steve Garrels about the work that went into creating this beautiful and functional place and talk a bit about the future. To hear that click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- April 11, 2019