Today a slightly different Friday Edition of the business news headlines. Sure we've got the news but then two conversations. In the first you'll hear about some critical information dealing with small businesses and the Small Business Administration. My guest is Veronica Pugin the Senior Advisor to the Office of Capital Access...think money. Then, as is always the case, Jeff Pitts is in from Cityview with "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro...but, first the news:
- The Biden Vaccine Mandate and...business;
- A new CDC vaccine study is out and it's important;
- Mississippi farm workers sue their employer and why;
- Pregnant and working at Amazon;
- You would think Wells Fargo would...learn;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Say it ain't so: Facebook and Ray-Ban.
Then click through for this important conversation for small business owners/managers. My guest is Veronica Pugin and we're talking about a small business virtual seminar and new changes that will make it easier for small businesses to access much needed capital. To listen in, click here.
Then we're having some Friday Fun with Jeff Pitts from Cityview and "Stuff to DO" in the greater Des Moines Metro...yes, it is...Friday. To listen to that riff click here.
Thanks for listening!
- September 10, 2021