Today there was a raft of things going on that, once again, depressed the markets and we'll share that story and these for Thursday the 10th of September:
- Uhm, this was not supposed to happen;
- Another retailer calls it quits;
- CitiGroup made history today;
- Six Jobs/Job Skills needed now;
- The price of oil keeps dropping and why;
- Wait, how many empty apartments in Manhattan?
- It's...alive! The J.C. Penny story;
- The Wall Street Report
- Target says they will do...better.
Thanks for listening!
- September 10, 2020