Each weekday at about 5pm Central we offer up the business news headlines but, you don't have to be stuck in your vehicle or your radio...you can listen on YOUR time. In the business news today:
- Is the party over as the Dow drops over 800 points;
- Amazon made good today on their promise to adjust wages for long term employees;
- Ford announces lay-offs...that could be as high as 24,000 workers. Why? We'll share;
- Sears may be getting ready to say "good-bye";
- Michael shuts down oil and gas production in the Gulf;
- And, yep, the headwinds the markets are facing.
Those stories and a conversation with Matthew McIver the Artistic Director of the professional group the Iowa Stage Theatre Company that has roots going back generations. What does live theatre mean to the quality of life and recruitment/retention of top talent? We asked that question and more...
Thanks for coming by!
- October 10, 2018