It's the day before Veterans Day something that is important to remember. Welcome to the Business News Headlines and here's what we've got for you today:
- Blue Chips Rule...Tech Stocks Drool;
- The states that are in debt and where folks are in trouble;
- Meanwhile some are saving all kinds of cash;
- Walmart & GM are in a deal;
- United Airlines is headed back to JFK;
- Verizon is seeking a bunch of cash;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Taco Bell hiring off the street...no, really.
Thanks for listening!
- November 10, 2020