If you like roller coasters you've gotta love weeks like this. The Dow which shed over 2,000 points yesterday came back today on a hope and promise.
- Mo Money Matters;
- Walmart new employee benefit;
- Not to be outdone so does Apple;
- Tax Breaks or Direct Cash Payments;
- Dick's Sporting Goods - Guns & Profit;
- CVS and free delivery;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Amazon & The Touchless Society.
Thanks for listening!
You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday at 2pm on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- March 10, 2020