Wall Street rebounded from the sell off on Friday as investors looked beyond several key concerns. It's the Monday Edition of the business news headlines. Today:
- The Trump Budget and pesky numbers;
- Yes we're still concerned about the coronavirus;
- Foam cups are fighting for their lives;
- Wall Street came back with tech leading;
- What? Amazon vs. Trump...it's a story;
- The Oscars broke two records last night.
Those stories plus....Each Monday Laura Kinnard, the author of DMBizMixer.com, and I chat it up about business events going on this week in the Des Moines, Iowa Metro and...there are plenty. From networking to publishing parties to branding talk to diversity to chamber talk, to celebrating advertising we've got a full week. Pick one or two and then...GO! And, if you want us to chat it up about your event just use #DMBizEvents on Social Media and Laura will pick it up. Listen to this week's lineup here.
Thanks for listening!
- February 10, 2020