It was one of those days with surging COVID19 cases and a new jobless report that surprised nearly everybody. Here's what we've got for you for Thursday the 10th of December:
- Stimulus talks...fizzle;
- The first time jobless numbers hurt;
- Remember the Internet Bubble of 2000;
- Your job and artificial intelligence;
- Strap in, Tesla about to up end the S&P 500;
- Homeowners and increased valuations...it's a story;
- Wall Street Report;
- Vaccines headed to Walmart.
Those stories plus a conversation with Marni Hockenberg from Hockenberg Search. No, she is not a recruiter but she is a valuable resource as people seek new positions or attempt to get back into the corporate world. Some great tips from her business can be heard right here.
Thanks for listening!
- December 10, 2020