Welcome to the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines... And, it's been quite the day. A major storm rolled thought Central Iowa this morning knocking down power lines, taking roofs off of buildings and leaving nearly 20,000 without power. Like...us. So today we cobbled together a different mic, power source and more to deliver these stories:
- Amazon to come to the aid of...Malls?
- Blue Chips came alive today;
- We've got a new housing report;
- Changes coming to Uber and Lyft;
- The president and Social Security;
- We know what you've been buying and will share;
- The "essential workers" that may soon be unemployed.
Thanks for listening...
- August 10, 2020