While the markets are closed for Good Friday that doesn't keep us away from the top business news stories of the day. Here's what we've got teed up for you:
- Consumer prices have fallen...a bunch;
- New real estate listings also off the mark;
- The unemployment number and where we're headed;
- Walmart CEO says, "Stop shopping, so often";
- Farm prices and COVID19 - It's confusing;
- 3M sues for "price gouging";
- An open economy by 1 May? Don't bet on it;
- You baking yet?
Those stories plus on our Business Newsmaker Line is candidate Eddie Mauro who is running to represent the Democrats for the U.S. Senate this coming November. Here we talk a bit about who Eddie is, leadership, management, business and much more. Here is Part One.
In this, the second part of our two-part conversation with Eddie Mauro we focus a bit on policy issues from health insurance to housing, the disparity of income, climate change and more. Here is Part Two.
Thanks for listening.
- April 10, 2020