Welcome to a new month...and where did August go? We've been busy digging up some of the business news stories you may have missed and this is what we've got for you today:
- Great data from manufacturing but, there is a but;
- Apartment renting...a thing of the past;
- Commercial office and retail space in trouble;
- Uber and selfies...no really;
- The payroll tax holiday started today one word: Confusing;
- The job posting from Amazon they took down;
- The grocery store that doesn't allow shoppers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Ben & Jerry's, Ice Creme and White Supremacy.
Thanks for listening!
- September 1, 2020