Remember when we reported that October should be a better month for Wall Street than we saw in September. Well, today is the first day of the new month...here's what we've got for you today:
- October moved the markets;
- If you bought this at Kohls stop using it;
- Consumers are letting Walmart have it;
- Heard about the price of propane? Yikes;
- John Deere and the UAW contract talks;
- Brisk RV sales boost manufacturers stock prices;
- Get ready for slower mail delivery;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Working Parents and New WFH Rules.
And, because it's Friday, Jeff Pitts the managing editor is in to chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. We've got a bunch of stuff to riff about...some old time memories and more. To listen to Jeff all you've got to do is click here!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- October 1, 2021