Welcome to a brand new month and some exciting news from the world of business. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Capital investment is way up and why;
- Oil prices fell and why...but rebounded today;
- World hunger and...Elon Musk;
- Tough times over at Amazon and why;
- John Deere workers get another shot at a contract;
- A Detroit automaker wants folks to retire early;
- The Facebook whistle blower says Mark must go;
- Watch out McDonald's...Arby's is taking aim;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Feeling distracted...at the office not at home.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- November 1, 2021