It's the start of a new month, May Day and the International Workers Day all wrapped up into one. Here are the business news headlines that we've got on tap for you today:
- Tennents rally and landlords worry;
- International Workers Day bring protests;
- You would think low fuel prices would be a good thing...you would think;
- Health be damned "Get back to work!" says the U.S. to Mexico;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Another trade war with China;
- Co-working and it's future.
Thanks for joining us! Remember we're on Sunday at Noon here in Iowa with the Week in Review on News/Talk 1540 KXEL.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 1, 2020