Welcome to a brand new month...where did February go? A reminder that if you want to follow us on Twitter you can do that @IOB_NewsHour. Here are the top business news stories we've got for you today:
- An unexpected tax bill for millions;
- Apple stores are...ready? Open;
- Wind, Texas and the United Kingdom;
- Speaking of Texas...Chapter 11 is a deal;
- Time is ticking for the COVID19 Relief Bill;
- Heard about the "Wealth Tax"? You will today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The "Fight for 15" lost a round today.
Those stories plus, for the interview, you'll meet Iowa House Member Ras. Smith (D-Waterloo) who is concerned about workers and worker safety. We talk about that and several other items and the legislation is is proposing this week. He says business groups should support it because it will increase productivity, profits and create a better state for talented workers to enter. To listen to that conversation, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- March 1, 2021