Earlier it was all about Meta getting lean…today it’s about pushing people…out? Hey, it's just...business. And, this is the business news headlines for Friday the first day of July…thanks for being here and may you have a fantastic Canada Day and 4th of July Holiday. A reminder that you can follow along with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Zuckerberg: "We're turning up the heat..."
- Property Taxes and Big Box in Kansas;
- Kohls no longer dealing for that sale;
- How may Hummer EV's are built in a day?
- GM builds 95,000 vehicles without some parts;
- Lilly Tomlin, Ford and dead pigs;
- McDonald's Russia re-brand: "Ain't the same.";
- Exxon and monster profits; as you pump your gas;
- The Wall Street Report;
- American manufacturing is slowing down.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 1, 2022