It was hats and horns on Wall Street as investors believe there may be an end in sight for the trade war between the U.S. and China. But, there is a but. Stories today:
- It's not yet a done deal and what is the..."But";
- Millions of American's are in serious financial trouble;
- Low wage jobs abound and the future isn't bright;
- Sears to close more stores;
- Black Friday why it's already here and why;
- The Des Moines River project gets a $25 million grant.
Also today we're going to talk about repairing the stuff you already own. The movement is called "Right to Repair" and our guest is Gay Gordon-Byrne from Repair.org. We'll talk about something you may have little knowledge about when it comes to fixing your own stuff from cell phones to agricultural equipment. You can hear that here.
Thanks for listening.
- November 7, 2019