We're kicking off the second quarter and corporate earnings were on the minds of investors. Inside you'll learn about that and...
- Stocks ended the day mixes;
- Climate change to CRUSH the real estate market?
- Best state to find a job;
- Worst 10 states to find a job;
- GE hits a wall;
- Boeing stock tanks;
- Bank CEO's headed to congress...pop the popcorn;
- Jack Dorsey of Twitter gets....paid!
- What happened today on Wall Street
Those stories plus Val Hoeppner a media strategist talks about consumers. How to reach them why newspapers should start podcasting, why businesses might want to ramp up their blogging efforts, what social media sites seem like a win and more. You can hear Val right here.
Also, because it is Monday, Laura Kinnard is in talking about business events where you can go to learn, be seen and see new ideas from finance to social media to starting a business. Laura Kinnard from DMBizMixer.com is in the house. Listen to Laura here.
Thanks for coming by!
- April 8, 2019