Trade troubles? What trade troubles we've got jobs...lots and lots of...jobs. It's the Friday Early Edition of the business news headlines. Thanks for being with us. In the news:
- The jobs report is huge and the unemployment numbers fall;
- Department stores pulling out the stops for foot traffic;
- Sobering stats from the housing market;
- Amazon and counterfeit stuff;
- High Times magazine...up in smoke?
- Tomorrow's teachers...ain't there.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts the Managing Editor for Cityview Magazine is in to chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. From sports to music...hey, it's Friday! To listen, click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- December 6, 2019