Yesterday was...yesterday. Today we just don't know about that U.S. and China "deal". It's the Business News Hour coming up today:
- So, who did you say was going on that G-20 trip?;
- More job cuts in the news today;
- Payless Shoes gets customers to buy their shoes at up to $600 a pair;
- Housing appraisers, we don't need no stinkin' housing appraisers;
- New jobless claims are up and that has some folks concerned;
- A fashion re-branding coming to Des Moines, Iowa;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
We're talking cookies and charity with our favorite foodie, Beau Fodor. Coming up on 13 December is the Annual Cookie Exchange. This year at at new swanky venue and with a new charity. Always fun to have Beau on with us.
We'll also present this encore conversation with Melissa Ness the President/CEO of Aureon HR. It's all about worker productivity and how that is impacted by workplace culture. This is seriously good stuff.
- November 29, 2018