Even with the impeachment vote in the U.S. House of Representatives business barely noticed. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 19th of December, thanks for being here. In the news:
- Walmart and "high-end" booze;
- New retirement plans on the horizon;
- Oh oh...beef prices headed up;
- Starbucks & Sick Leave;
- Another Obamacare decision to impact 2020;
- The Wall Street Report;
- $1.7 million in questionable payments...think Iowa;
- Uber slapped with a $4.4 million fine.
Those stories plus a conversation about the restaurant business with Kathleen McGuire the wife and business partner of Chef Jacob Demars who has brought a new eatery to the Greater Des Moines Metro. R I Restaurant is in our Small Business Spotlight and you get to meet Kathleen here.
Thanks for listening!
- December 19, 2019