It's the Mid-Week Edition of the Business News Headlines, thanks for coming by. You want to reach us on Twitter you can do that @IOB_NewsHour. In the news today:
- Retailers are getting ready for Super Saturday;
- Amazon is updating their return policy;
- Oh, the pain of the "sloping toilet";
- Lots of job creation but...no people and why;
- Chances of being audited next year...are up;
- The Wall Street Report in a word: "Sluggish";
- Fast Food Workers get a gut punch.
Those stories plus a conversation with Brian Waller of the Technology Association of Iowa as we talk about that groups legislative priorities going into the 2020 legislative session. Technology is a big, very big, deal in Iowa and we'll talk about that here.
Thanks for listening!
- December 18, 2019