It's a Tuesday and it's the business news headlines and we kick it off with an interesting story about the increase in car loan rejections. Odd in the face of what is supposed to be a booming economy. Also:
- Dumpster Diving goes high-tech;
- CVS Pharmacy is trouble with...the Feds;
- The Boeing 737 Max and the trickle down effect;
- Some surprising Netflix news;
- Home building numbers rebound and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Looking for a gig? Think U.S. Census;
- Two reasons to forgo the Ugly Christmas Sweater Event.
Thanks for listening!
- December 17, 2019