Each Friday as we slide into the weekend Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine stops in to chat it up about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. And it's sort of an anniversary for us. In March Jeff celebrated four years doing this gig with me. Pretty neat. Here, along with some side-chatter, is what we've got for you:
- Hockey with the Des Moines Bucs!
- The Des Moines Book Festival;
- There is a blood drive going on;
- A couple of Easter Egg Hunts;
- How about Easter Brunch Gilroy's & Mulberry Street;
- Monday, via ZOOM, it's the Writers Workshop;
- Next week at Smash Park - Harry Potter Trivia;
- Living History Farms and farming like it's 1850.
Learn more by heading to Cityview Magazine!
- April 2, 2021