Hi and welcome back to the business news headlines. We're trying something different today. Along with the business news headlines we're also including Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine and his "Stuff to DO" segment. If you're into just the news that's up first but if you want to stick around for the fun...keep on listening. Today in the news:
- That $600 a week...did it keep people out of work?
- Unexpected - John Deere on a roll;
- Existing home sales are up...so too the price;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Airbnb says the party is over;
- Jeff Pitts and I riff about "Stuff to DO". Enjoy!
- August 21, 2020