It was yet another volatile session on Wall Street as investors gave back nearly all the gains from yesterday. That story and more is what we've got on tap for you today:.
- Retail/Health Care Workers are...scared;
- OPEC has an oil problem;
- Airline industry says the hit will be $113 billion;
- Amazon tells folks to "stay home";
- Mortgage rates tumble to an all time low;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Right to Repair vs. John Deere;
- Customers may see slower delivery times;
- Partly Personal - Happy 100th Birthday Neal Smith!
Thanks for coming by!
- March 5, 2020