It's the day after Super Tuesday and the markets reacted to the Joe Biden win and some positive economic/jobs news. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Former Vice President Joe Biden wins big;
- Starbucks cancelled an event;
- President Trump gives airlines a pep-talk;
- United Airlines cuts flights;
- GM to take on Tesla;
- Ikea recalls 800,000 pieces of furniture;
- In iconic book publishing house is for sale;
- The Wall Street Report
- Pay people to move to your city...it works.
Those stories and a quick marketing tip about QR Codes and why we're seeing more of them. To hear that fast three minutes click here.
Thanks for listening!
- March 4, 2020