Welcome back to a new week of business news. Today we've got plenty to share with you. Here is what you are about to hear...
- The pause in the trade war went well on Wall Street;
- GM CEO Mary Barra will, on Wednesday meet with two Ohio senators;
- The "done deal" between CVS Health and Aetna got a bit murky today;
- Glaxo wants to buy another drug maker for more than $5 billion;
- Expect to pay more for fuel;
- What? No more porn on Tumblr;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
And today we went "Out to Lunch" with Dr. Yogesh Shah, MD from Broadlawns Medical Center and talked aging, early onset dementia and the treatment and reversal of the disease. We also did Quick Bites - Three Questions that we ask each "Out to Lunch" guest.
Also today Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com joins us to talk about business education and networking events in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Metro.
Thanks for listening!
- December 3, 2018