The investment world shuddered again today but it could have been much worse on Wall Street. It's Friday and here are the business news stories we've got for you:
- Google his with the coronavirus;
- Amazon workers to limit travel even in the U.S.;
- Smart phone sales to take a beating;
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren has a banking question;
- GM to add 1,200 workers;
- Usually when equities struggle gold is the go to but;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some say it looks cool but it's a tough job working in the air.
Those stories and, because it's Friday, we've got some Friday Fun with Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine. Here we're talking about "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro from the final weekend of DSM Ice Skating to an event at the Hotel Pattee in Perry to the Russians are coming to a book sale in Johnston to me buying a Howitzer for my front yard at the local gun show. Also we've got music, sports... you get the idea. Join us as we riff a bit while celebrating the weekend. Listen right here!
Thanks, as always, for coming by!
- February 28, 2020