Yet another down day on Wall Street and the it looks like the bears have come out to play. Today, and just a click away we'll share these stories:
- Uncertainty the bane of the markets;
- The stock market vs. the job market...it's OK to worry;
- Drug prices are going up in the new year. Who? We'll tell;
- You hold the future of Sears in your hand;
- Alexa what are the neighbors doing?;
- Iowans are drinking plenty and their favorite booze is...
- What happened today on Wall Street and why.
Those stories plus a conversation with the Managing Editor of Cityview Magazine, Jeff Pitts. Jeff, who usually is with us on Friday's sharing "Stuff to DO in the Metro" has been with the popular magazine for several years. We'll talk about editorial calendars and who does what behind the scenes. To listen to our conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!
- December 20, 2018