Thanks for coming by again today. It's Friday so, along with the business news headlines, we've got Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine in to chat it up about some hyper-local events. But, before we go there here are the news stories we've got for you today:
- Retail Sales for December disappoint;
- Markets react;
- Amazon workers to vote on a union;
- Heard of Playtika? You will today;
- More Apple Stores closing;
- Wells Fargo still bleeding cash;
- Grocery shopping during a pandemic;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Feeling paranoid working from home? You are not alone.
Those stories PLUS, to lighten the mood, Jeff Pitts is in to chat it up about some hyper local things to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. To hear that...just CLICK HERE.
Thanks for listening!
- January 15, 2021